All Results in topics

showing 21-25 results of 59 [
]
Te Kuiti Hospital was officially opened on 27th November 1926.
Floodwaters brought delight and despair to Te Kuiti residents and businesses in 1944.
"Waitomo District - 100 years young!" 20th November 2004.
Peter McCaughan of the Te Kuiti and District Historical Society researched the history of Local Government in the Waitomo District during the Waitomo District Cententary celebrations in 2004. The following
Waitomo District Library (formerly Te Kuiti Public Library) is located on Taupiri St, Te Kuiti. The history of the library dates back to 1906 when the first collection of second-hand